CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Good Books

okI love reading. I love reading good books. I eat them up. But then they end. Don't you hate that?
I rush through good books, finish them, and then feel sad for the rest of the day that my good friends - the characters of good books - are gone forever. This hits me really hard especially with good books that are part of good series. I grew along with Harry Potter and the Traveling Pants girls, and then they die and it makes me so sad. Why, oh why didn't Rowling/ Brashares just keep writing??? Now I have to go and find a new good book with some new good friends to love...
Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Anonymous

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I just started reading the great and terrible series. I am really liking it. Also the chronicles of Narnia are doing me some good.

Tracey

Sarah, I just loved the Lord of the Rings books. Even if you have seen the movies, it is so worth reading the books. Also Eragon and the other two books in that series. Lauren says that her favorite books are the Inkheart series. This is our fantasy choices. We have lots of other good book ideas as well. Just thought we would stick to one catagory. Miss you and have fun reading.

Stephen & April

I suggest the Hunger Games! Love the series! The last book comes out in August and I cannot wait for it!

Post a Comment