CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Oh, the dreams of summertime!

So, I want to move. I want to pack up all of our things and lug them to a brand new location. I want to endure the countless hours of unpacking and organizing. I can't help it. The good of renting is that you can move often and start again afresh, and this is what I am itching to do. We are planning to move towards Salt Lake in August. Does that mean that I shouldn't start packing now? Would that be a little bit eccentric? Maybe... Anyways, I don't know what it is about me, but I have a hard time staying still. I think I'll blame my mission where I was forced to move every 6 weeks or few months, or my years as a college student where I was never in the same place for more than 6 months or so. There, I have been trained. I can't stay still. I am going to pack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment