CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Anniversary!


So, it's official. We've been married for a whole entire year. It has been a great year, a year filled with lots of ups and downs. My favourite part of this year though is the fact that I got do it hand-in-hand with the man that I love. Here are some highlights:
1. May 9th 2009 - we got married :)
2. Our long vacation in Canada
3. Seeing a bear in the wild
4. Surviving a wild tubbing adventure
5. Buying our first furniture
6. Putting up our first Christmas Tree
7. Family Home Evenings and Date Nights
8. Seeing the Penguins
9. Doing home things together (grocery shopping and laundry is so much more fun with Zach!)
10. The lessons we've learnt and the ways in which we've grown in faith and together.

To celebrate our Anniversary, we went to the the Living Science Aquarium and to dinner. The penguins were so funny to watch. Plus, I just love penguins. They are so funny! Zach liked the sharks, but I think they are less funny than penguins.

Zachy - I love you very much! Happy Anniversary sweetheart. How does another million sound? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment