CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Thai Chicken Soup


So, I am done school. Now I have nothing to do but cook and blog. I hope you're ready for lots of posts about food! Tonight, we had Thai Chicken Soup. It a spicy Asian delight!
Dice 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breast
Cook through in a saucepan on medium heat
Once the chicken is cooked, add 1 onion, chopped, and 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
Sweat the onions (cook them until they are transparent, but don't brown them)
Add 1-2 cans of coconut milk (depending on how much soup you want to make. For just Zach and me, I used 1)
Add a cube of chicken bouillon
Add green curry paste to taste
Add a teaspoon of lemon juice
Let soup simmer 15 minutes or so
Just before serving, add a couple hand fulls of spinach (I used chopped frozen spinach)
Place some bean sprouts in the bottom of your serving bowls and cover with the soup
Garnish with bean sprouts
And finally, ENJOY!

1 comments:

Kerry

This sounds AMAZING!!! Where do you get the curry paste stuff?? Do you really need it? (Only because I have everything else but that). I like that you're graduated and cooking a lot. You can invite me and Tom over any time.

Post a Comment