CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

- Victoria Day -


05-18-09

Happy Victoria Day! This lovely Canadian Holiday wherein we celebrate our dear queen, we went to Nymph Falls and Comox Lake with Mum and Dad. It was nice out, and being next to the river makes us want to go tubing down it really badly. We decided this probably wouldn't be the best of places to start from. Tomorrow, we get to start working! We're heading over to the lot where Mum and Dad are building a new house to move dirt. I believe it's dirt even though I've been told countess times that it's not "dirt" - it's "soil". They sound about the same to me! We're also excited because this weekend most likely will bring a trip to the Victoria, in the southern tip of the island, a fun downtown and many friendly faces not seen for many months.





Considering the bears we've been somewhat prone to see, this trail was a little bit daunting... Bear Bait? Zach would make me walk up first!



2 comments:

BriAnna Jenkins

I can't get over how green and beautiful everything is... and I am so glad I clicked over from google reader because your background is so cute!!

BriAnna Jenkins

Oh your mom is so nice! I do really want to come up... My grandparents are making a trip on Aug 15 (and are swinging through Edmonton on the way for a wedding), but the problem is that is when my dad is graduating, so my mom can't come, and we want to do a 5 generation pic. blah blah blah. So we will try to figure out what will work so we can make it happen!! What date are you guys thinking you are heading back? We love and miss you too!

Post a Comment