CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 4

Fifteen Songs that Represent your Life's Soundtrack

1. At the Beginning - Anastasia Soundtrack
2. What a Good Boy - Barenaked Ladies
3. Youth - Collective Soul
4. Flake - Jack Johnson
5. Shine the Light - EFY
6. True Colors - Phil Collins
7. Oh Canada - Five Iron Frenzy
8. Free Falling - Tom Petty
9. I Do - Colbie Caillat
10. Falling In - Lifehouse
11. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
12. Collide - Howie Day
13. Fireflies - Owl City
14. Breakfast at Tiffany's - Deep Blue Something
15.Beautiful Day - U2

Also...

4 comments:

Stephen & April

I love the name that you chose for your little girl! I may be biased towards it but I still think its a very cute name! By the way CONGRATULATIONS!!

Kerry

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm pretty sure I remember belting out to shine the light. Oh the run!

Unknown

Thanks April - what is your Noelle's middle name? (we chose Alexis) it would be weird if it was the same...

Stephen & April

Her middle is Christine. I think Alexis is really pretty!! She is going to be one cute girl! Are you going to call her Noelle or does she has a nickname?

Post a Comment