CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 1 - A recent Photo and 15 Interesting Facts


      1. Surprise, I’m going to be a momma in September (now maybe October)! more on that later….    
      2. I prefer to scrub the toilet over washing dishes.
3. Once, I swam in Loch Ness.  I am convinced that Nessie bit my foot too. 
4.  I speak English, French, Spanish and Canadian.
5.  I am a blanket hog.
6.  I confess: I have a stamp collection.
7.  I like semi-colons.
8.  I have a secret crush on Elder Jeffrey R. Holland.  Shh… don’t tell Zach.
9. I met my husband while serving a mission in California.
10.  I miss trees.  Utah doesn’t have enough trees.
11.  I love to cook ethnic foods (and make Zach eat them).
12.  We have a million books – we’re stock piling for the library we want to have one day.
13.  I have been on over 45 airplanes in my life.
14. When I was younger, I went to science camp, math camp, biology camp, drama camp, art camp, sports camp, cop camp, and… clown camp.  I think my parents may have been trying to get rid of me
    15. Once, I ate frogs’ legs.  They taste like chicken.

2 comments:

Kerry

Congrats!!! On the frog legs that is. Cop camp? What do you even do in cop camp?!? I miss you and wished we lived closer. Being a mom is the best! You'll do so awesome:) Zach on the other hand, not so sure he'll make a good mom.

Julia

Congrats Sarah!! That is the best news of the day! I think you will be an absolutely amazing Mom (how could you not be? You are such a wonderful person!). <3
Julia

Post a Comment