CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Things work out...

The lesson I learnt today, I've learnt before. Over and over again, this particular life-lesson seems to repeat itself. And the lesson is: things work out, everything will be fine. After Christmas, Zach and I had our fair share of struggles and trials. But, we are now once again assured that everything will be okay. I am so grateful that a kind and loving Heavenly Father knows us. He knows us and he knows how to best help us grow and become the strong, faithful individuals we need to be. This week has been an answer to months of praying for us, and all of these experiences have once again helped me to see how much God cares. I'm just trying to learn to be grateful that He tends to allow the trials to persist until the very moment I can't handle them anymore! Anyways, I just wanted to share with all of you that I know that God has a plan for each of us, of my gratitude for this plan, His help, and for my wonderful husband who supports me when my hope and faith falter.

2 comments:

BriAnna Jenkins

We love you Zach and Sarah!!

James and Shawna

I couldn't have said it better. It's strengthening to read your testimony! Thanks!

Post a Comment