CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Holiday Wrap-up

Christmas came, and went. New Year's came and went. The decorations are put away. And, we are trying - trying ever so hard - to get up the energy and desire for life to start again. I go back to school tomorrow. The light at the end of the tunnel is visible though... I will graduate in April. I have four English classes left, and 32 books to read for those four classes! Work is changing too. Instead of classroom teaching at the MTC, I will be working in the TE, a center for missionaries to come and practice their teaching. I'm sad to leave the missionaries I am currently working with, and to not be in a position to teach Spanish as much. But, I am very excited to experience a change of scenery. Zach is still looking for a job. His classes don't start until Wednesday so technically, he still has two days of vacation left. I think he's bored of being at home without anything to do, so maybe he's not as anxious as me about going back.

Anyways, we survived our first holiday season together. It was great. Some of my favourites were: Christmas dinner at the Jenkins' (especially the Christmas crackers!), doing frustrating puzzles with Zach, cooking and baking up a storm, and the way our apartment looks all decorated for Christmas. Anyways... until next time!

1 comments:

James and Shawna

Sarah! I found your blog and I want to keep in touch! You and Zach are darling! What is your e-mail, and I'll invite you to ours!

Post a Comment