CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 16, 2012

errr... 8 months old....

Ellie will be NINE months old next week... Oops... Where did month eight go? I lost it somewhere... 


Well, she's got SIX teeth now so month eight hasn't really been a huge blast.

After much anticipation, Noelle started crawling right at 8 months.  I thought that maybe she'd be content with her new-found freedom for at least a couple of months... but no... Wednesday I went to fetch her from her nap and there she was STANDING in her crib smiling across at me.  Now she's a standing machine {though she's still too wobbly and either gets stuck and cries or falls and cries or gets "rescued" and cries.  Oh what fun!  And today, she climbed her first stair!  I feel like we need to go and live in one of those bouncy house thingy's until she's a bit steadier... 

and I need for TIME to SLOW DOWN! {That's not too much to ask, is it??}  When Ellie was born, our neighbours gave her a sleeper.  I remember pulling it out of the gift bag with Ellie sleeping on my lap the day we got home from the hospital {she was 5lbs 1oz} and thinking this wont EVER fit her.  Well, it does.  Daddy put it on her last night after her bath.  Sigh.

I promise to do better with the 9 month update.

1 comments:

Nicole

Yay another blogger! Adding you to my list girly! :)

Post a Comment