CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 5, 2012

I like to make stuff.  Making things took a long hiatus when I had a baby.  A fussy baby.  Now that she takes naps once in awhile, I decided to start making things again and I have a new blog to document said things.  You should look at it because it's depressing when you look at your stats and you can account for all the blog visits yourself (from three different computers).  It's a sad, isolated life as a new mommy (only it's not sad at all, but wonderful...).  Please help me out of my blog-isolation as well. 

Go to: naptimedelights.blogspot.com and see some of these I've been up to lately!

2 comments:

Shannon

I read your blogs. Also, do you ever have a car during the day? If so, sometime you should bring N over to Nanaimo and visit with me and K.

Kerry

Whatever, I look at your blog all the time when you post something:) I will check out the blog, I'm excited!

Post a Comment