CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 19, 2011

Almost There...

While most of our apartment still looks like this:


And this:


The baby's room is finally ALMOST DONE! It's a good thing she decided to measure small and have her due date pushed back three weeks otherwise we wouldn't have made it. We still need to put up shelves in the trees and a few other little things, but it's really and truly ALMOST DONE! (Can you tell that we're excited to almost be done moving and building and fixing and unpacking after nearly 3 months??)

Zach refinished the glider for me and I made new cushions for it. He also made all the shelving in the closet. I made the curtains and the bedding and the changing pad cover. I made the poms above the crib and our good friend Chelsey Hancock made the adorable button "N" above the bookcases. I still have a few more pictures to get up too...

Closet:






We're really excited to get the apartment all finished and have our own place (obviously) but we're even more excited to welcome Baby Ellie home in a few more weeks and to be able to spend time together as a family.

5 comments:

Kerry

It looks so good! I'm so impressed with all of your skills. I wish we could come visit and see. Hope life is treating you well in Canada!

Clark Herlin

How IS Canada? Where is Zach going to school and all?

NickandAmber

So so cute, I love it! Keep us posted Jenkins BabyWatch 2011 :)

Emily Drennan

wow the room looks sooo cute!

Unknown

Thanks! We miss you all!!

Post a Comment