CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Saturday Trip to Victoria

Zach and I drove down to Victoria yesterday for my old friend Wade's wedding. It was a lot of fun to be able to see some long-lost friends and to be able to celebrate Wade's marriage. Zach and I also went to the Oak Bay Marina to look at the boats... but it was so hot we were forced to take refuge in the nearest Dairy Queen!








In other news, my belly is huge and Zach just got a new calling in Church as a Faith in God leader which means he gets to work with the cubs. He's pretty excited about it I think. There are 13 very active boys in the program who lost no time at all in telling him that the way the program works is that they play dodgeball every week! We'll see if that's the way it will continue...

0 comments:

Post a Comment