CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ugly Ties?

Last week, I decided to tackle our closets. When I was cleaning and organizing Zach's side of the Master closet, I was confronted with a mess of ties. As I started to sort through the disaster, it occurred to me that my husband is an avid collector of UGLY ties. The only way I can describe them is to say that they look like Star Trek....

I pulled a few out to take to DI, but when Zach came home he shoved them back into the closet declaring that he loved them. Oh well. I gave in... Until I found this Needless to say, Zach doesn't love his ties more than he loves free donuts! So, if you, like me, find yourself in this predicament, grab one of those ugly ties and head over to Krispy Kreme in Orem for free donuts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment