CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sick week

Well it's Sunday, so with all the extra time I have I decided to do my first post on this here blog...at least I think it's my first...if it's not, don't hold it against me. Other than Monday and today, I've been sick most of this week with some sort of flu type thing, probably the swine flu if you ask me, but whatever, I'll get over it. Anyways, The first couple days of being sick I tried to just ignore it, but when it got to it's worst point I couldn't do it anymore, mostly cause my lovely wife Sarah wouldn't let me. I think the best part of being sick was the sympathy I got form Sarah :) I love her so much for taking care of me.

I've recently been reading Tad R. Callister's book, The Infinite Atonement, and as I was reading of Christ's suffering in the garden one thing that struck me this time was the angel that came to comfort him. In a non blasphemous way I compared that to my situation. While I was in pain, the best part about it was my wife's presence and the care that she gave me. I don't think anything could've been more consoling for me at that time. I love Sarah and think she is the sweetest sweetie ever. So when you read this Sarah, just know that you're amazing!


0 comments:

Post a Comment